Vehicle service by Freeway Autos
The must have service by Freeway Autos your local friendly mechanic in Wigan. The interval between a service varies from vehicle to vehicle – it could be a length of time or a number of miles so check your car owners manual or give us a call. When you bring your vehicle into Freeway Autos for servicing, its guaranteed specialist attention including
- A full diagnostic review and health-check
- Change of oil and oil filter
- Top-ups of all fluids
- Brake, steering and other safety checks
- Visual checks of tyres, lights, indicators, mirrors and wipers
- Environmental checks – pollen filter and exhaust
About Freeway Autos
Here at Freeway Autos we take pride in our work and customer service. You as a customer are our number one priority with over 21 years combined experience in the automotive industry we know what’s best for your vehicle. We have progressed as a company due to the reputation that we have as a garage. Freeway Autos works around you as the customer because we know what hassle it can be requiring servicing and repairs.read more
Why Freeway Autos say Vehicle Maintenance is Important
Freeway Autos have been maintaining vehicles in Wigan for years and believe that regular maintenance is vital to keeping your vehicle on the road. The time and effort you put into keeping up with scheduled maintenance can save you big money in the long run. Your vehicle manufacturer came up with a maintenance schedule and service intervals that are specific to your car or truck, but check out our easy to follow regular maintenance checklists to keep up with your car’s needs.
Mechanic in Wigan
- Vehicle Service
- Book your vehicle in for its annual service at Freeway Autos and it will receive a 128 point check with a full inspection safety sheet. The engine will be fully serviced with genuine or non genuine parts (at customer’s request) and you will be informed of any intervals e.g. timing belt/chain replacement.
- Vehicle Repair
- At Freeway Autos we can carry out any repair to your vehicle in our fully equipped workshop. All parts and labour are fully guaranteed and we won’t be beaten on price. This consists of general repairs such as shock absorbers, brake replacement and exhausts etc, right through to engine overhauls/ replacement, timing belts and cylinder head gaskets etc.
- Follow Us
What is the Difference Between Maintenance and Repair
- Freeway Autos quick explanation of the difference between maintenance and repair.
Repairs are services that are required or necessary when something on your vehicle is not working properly or may have worn to the point where a replacement is required to maintain the performance of your vehicle.
Maintenance is the routinely scheduled services, inspections and part replacements that your vehicle manufacturer recommends based on the age or mileage of your vehicle. The schedule for performing these maintenance services varies from vehicle to vehicle. You will find the schedule for your vehicle in your owner’s manual. Following this schedule is the best way to make sure your vehicle is performing as it should.
Contact Freeway Autos
Phone: 01942 521 370
Free Phone: 0800 917 4681
Freephone: 0800 917 4681
Tel: 01942 521 370