Vehicle Repair from Freeway Autos
Vehicle Repair in Wigan, Hindley and Leigh.
At Freeway we can carry out any repair to your vehicle in our fully equipped workshop based in Hindley, Manchester. All parts and labour are fully guaranteed and we won’t be beaten on price. This consists of general repairs such as shock absorbers, brake replacement and exhausts etc, right through to engine overhauls/ replacement, timing belts and cylinder head gaskets etc. Offering a full diagnostic service we can plug into and read any vehicles ECU, using modern technology and advanced skill we will find the problem in less time than our competitors.
- Stay On Top of Maintenance With a Regular Maintenance Schedule With Freeway Autos Freeway Autos believe that regular maintenance is vital to keeping your vehicle on the road. The time and effort you put into keeping up with scheduled maintenance can save you big money in the long run. Your vehicle manufacturer came up with a maintenance schedule and service Continue Reading...read more
- The must have scheduled car service by Freeway Autos Tip-top and mint ship shape just the sort of condition you want your vehicle to stay in. So be sure it has its regular Scheduled Car Service at Freeway Autos in Hindley. The interval between a service varies from vehicle to vehicle – it could be a length of time or Continue Reading...read more
Mechanic in Wigan
- Vehicle Service
- Book your vehicle in for its annual service at Freeway Autos and it will receive a 128 point check with a full inspection safety sheet. The engine will be fully serviced with genuine or non genuine parts (at customer’s request) and you will be informed of any intervals e.g. timing belt/chain replacement.
- Vehicle Repair
- At Freeway Autos we can carry out any repair to your vehicle in our fully equipped workshop. All parts and labour are fully guaranteed and we won’t be beaten on price. This consists of general repairs such as shock absorbers, brake replacement and exhausts etc, right through to engine overhauls/ replacement, timing belts and cylinder head gaskets etc.
- Follow Us
What is the Difference Between Maintenance and Repair
- Freeway Autos quick explanation of the difference between maintenance and repair.
Repairs are services that are required or necessary when something on your vehicle is not working properly or may have worn to the point where a replacement is required to maintain the performance of your vehicle.
Maintenance is the routinely scheduled services, inspections and part replacements that your vehicle manufacturer recommends based on the age or mileage of your vehicle. The schedule for performing these maintenance services varies from vehicle to vehicle. You will find the schedule for your vehicle in your owner’s manual. Following this schedule is the best way to make sure your vehicle is performing as it should.
- Contact Freeway Autos
Phone: 01942 521 370
Free Phone: 0800 917 4681