Freeway Autos are proud to announce that we are now official dealers of Samco Sport hoses.
We can now supply Samco Hoses for all makes and models of Cars and Bikes. We are also able to supply competition parts which include
Samco sport hoses we sell
- Samco Sport Car Kit & Clip
- Samco Sport Motorbike Kits & Clip Kits
- Samco Sport Universal Race Parts
- Samco Sport ProShield Titanium Exhaust Wrap
- Samco Sport Blow Off Valves & Fitting Kits
SamcoSport has been the world leader in Performance Silicone hose for over 10 years, supplying Formula One, World Rally Championship and World Super Bike teams and our range of replacement hose kits, race parts and accessories is second to none.
Samco Sport hoses and kits are available in a range of colours which can be viewed in the image below.
Contact us now on: 01942 521 370
Mechanic in Wigan
- Vehicle Service
- Book your vehicle in for its annual service at Freeway Autos and it will receive a 128 point check with a full inspection safety sheet. The engine will be fully serviced with genuine or non genuine parts (at customer’s request) and you will be informed of any intervals e.g. timing belt/chain replacement.
- Vehicle Repair
- At Freeway Autos we can carry out any repair to your vehicle in our fully equipped workshop. All parts and labour are fully guaranteed and we won’t be beaten on price. This consists of general repairs such as shock absorbers, brake replacement and exhausts etc, right through to engine overhauls/ replacement, timing belts and cylinder head gaskets etc.
- Follow Us
What is the Difference Between Maintenance and Repair
- Freeway Autos quick explanation of the difference between maintenance and repair.
Repairs are services that are required or necessary when something on your vehicle is not working properly or may have worn to the point where a replacement is required to maintain the performance of your vehicle.
Maintenance is the routinely scheduled services, inspections and part replacements that your vehicle manufacturer recommends based on the age or mileage of your vehicle.
The schedule for performing these maintenance services varies from vehicle to vehicle. You will find the schedule for your vehicle in your owner’s manual. Following this schedule is the best way to make sure your vehicle is performing as it should.
Contact Freeway Autos
Phone: 01942 521 370
Free Phone: 0800 917 4681
Freephone: 0800 917 4681
Tel: 01942 521 370